Longevity Speaks for Quality
Dermatology Research Center, Inc. was founded in 1979 and through April 2016 has conducted more than 310 Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV studies.
These are some of the many reasons why we should be your preferred clinical trials facility:
- IRB approval can be obtained within 1-2 weeks through a central IRB.
- Very quick enrollment. Our research center works closely with a busy dermatology practice. Our community has a large, well-educated and non-transient patient population from which to draw.
- Extremely dry, sunny climate. High altitude.
- Conveniently located. Close proximity to a major hospital and 20 miles from an international airport.
- Good clinical practice. Particular care is given to detail, both in patient care and record keeping. Confidentiality is vigilantly maintained.
- A Board Certified Dermatologist, a Physician Assistant, two full-time Certified Clinical Research Coordinators, one part-time Nurse Coordinator, a Research Assistant and Financial Officer.
Qualifications & Equipment
- Certified Physician Investigator
- Certified Coordinators
- IATA Certified Staff
- CLIA Certified
- OSHA Compliant
- GCP/Human Subject Protection trained staff
- Secured, limited access storage for source/CRF/IP/Regulatory
- Medical Refrigerator
- -20 degree freezer
We want to be your research team!